Online Webinar: 10 Steps to a Successful Planned Giving Program
NOTE: You do NOT need to leave your office to attend this online webinar!
10 Steps to a Successful Planned Giving Program
Are you struggling with the decision to start a planned giving program? Or perhaps you have a program in place but need help getting it off the ground.
Join us for a free webinar to learn how to assess your organizational readiness and implement a successful planned giving program one step at a time. We will be using GoToMeeting to present this webinar. We will send instructions to registrants a few days before the event on how to join the webinar . Make sure to register to recieve information for joining the webinar.
Attend our webinar to learn how to:
• Assess your organizational readiness for a planned giving program
• Make your case in order to gain the support necessary to start a planned giving program
• Take 10 steps to ensure your planned giving program has a strong foundation and roadmap for success
• Identify and cultivate your planned giving prospects
• Connect with your supporters through multiple channels
Plus, you’ll receive a sample gift acceptance policy and planned giving program calendar to help get you started!
Speaker: Josh Hanson, Gift Planning Marketing Consultant
The Stelter Company
November 19 12 – 1:30 p.m.
Three types of scholarships - something for everyone
► New Member - membership
► Building Blocks
► National Conference