Benefits of Membership
The Mid-America Charitable Gift Planners, formed in 1988, is the leading educational resource for planned giving in the Greater Kansas City region. MACGP’s programming brings together both the non-profit professionals and for-profit counterparts to create a dynamic planned giving partnership that helps position you to benefit both the donor and their philanthropic intent. MACGP participated in the formation of the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners (CGP) in 1988 and subscribes to its Model Standards of Practice.
Benefits of Local Council Membership
Our programs have a wide appeal, from a one-person nonprofit development operation; to large major gift/planned giving teams to estate planning attorneys, CPAs, and other allied professionals.
- Educational Free monthly meetings and Annual Planned Giving Conference
- Cutting-edge topics in estate and charitable planning
- Learning from the nation’s leading experts
- Continuing education credits for CLE and CFRE
- Networking with others in the planned giving field
Benefits of National Membership
The National Association of Charitable Gift Planners (CGP) is your professional home – a place to learn, advocate and build your career through a national network of planned giving professionals
- Advocacy with legislative updates and national involvement
- Educational tools with online discounted webinars, resources and learning
- Career Center with access to career opportunities
- Networking with the online community and at Annual National CGP Conference
- Free bi-monthly eNewsletter
Your membership benefits your professional future. Learn more here about becoming a member of your Local Council and National Association of CGP.
- Oct 31, 2018
Live Webinar: Creating a Data-driven Gift Planning Program
- Nov 9, 2018
The Ethics Experts
- Nov 28, 2018
Live Webinar — Planned Gift Data Crunching Workshop