The Scholarships Committee oversees the administration of the three scholarship opportunities currently available through Mid-America Planned Giving Council (MAPGC). The scholarships were created from gifts and matching gifts from the members of the council and a founding gift by Pamela Miller and Michael Cummings. Scholarships are awarded in May.
Scholarships available include: One year membership with MAPGC, One entry to the half-day conference Building Blocks, One travel and conference fees to attend the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners National Conference (NACGP) for Philanthropic Planning (NCPP).
For information on the scholarship program and to apply, please visit (link here to scholarships page)
CHAIR: John Goodwin, Wealth Management Advisor, Northwestern Mutual
- Mary Zahner Bauer, Director of Donor Relations
Kansas City Hospice & Palliative Care
- Michael J. Calabria, CAP®, Planned Giving Director
- Jared Fears, Associate Director of Mission Funding
Community of Christ
- Cynthia Randazzo, President & CEO
The Research Foundation
- William Riek, Assistant Director, Philanthropic Gift Planning
Children’s Mercy Hospital